Android TVs and Smart TVs have become a trend in this modern era. The dissimilarity between both is that Smart TV might offer you a few brilliant features, for example, streaming media yet Android TVs give a whole new experience on your smartphone. Most of us may not be aware that, the term ‘Android TV’ denotes the operating system that functions on Android and is made particularly for TVs.
It changes your typical TV into a huge screen Android gadget, giving you backing and access to Google Play Store and all applications. However, for that, you need to appropriately finish the android tv.com/setup on your TV. After, you will experience the Android on your TV.
If you have bought a new Android TV and you want to set it up without a scratch, you’ve come to the perfect place. In this aide, we’ll walk you through the basic setup process for Android TVs. Dissimilar to Android on smartphones, there’s very little software separated on Android TV gadgets. Well, there are minor contrasts in the androidtv.com setup that doesn’t have the new Google TV connection. Stress not, we take care of you for both.
Before you fire setting up your Android TV, you want to make a note of a couple of things that you will require. Make sure that you have the underneath things:
- An active Wi-Fi internet connection
- A Google account
- Google Home app installed on your phone
In case, your TV doesn’t have Android TV built-in, you might need an external Android TV device, one TV or monitor that has HDMI ports that supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection along with an HDMI cable
Primary Setup with Basic installation methods
Prior to continuing on toward the installation process, you want to do a couple of essential settings, for example, select language, register a google account, select the applications to install, pick to utilize Google Assistant, and so on
- At first, attach your Android TV with an HDMI cable according to the manual mentioned on the box
- Next, select the language and then hit Next
- Now, you’ll be asked to set up the TV with your android phone. In case you have one, choose ‘Continue’ else select ‘Skip’
Android TV Setup Guide using an Android phone
If you want androidtv.com set up with your TV with your phone, you take a wise decision. Now follow the underneath steps and we’ll direct you through the full process. Keep your phone prepared.
- Open Settings from your phone and look for Google and go to the Google Settings
- Now the list of options appears. Open ‘SetUp and Restore’
- Next open ‘Setup Nearby Device’.
- Now press the Next and your phone will look for all available devices
- Once your Android TV is spotted, compare the code shown on both the tv and your phone and press the Next button
- Select an active Wi-Fi network and connect your TV with it
- Now pick the Google Account that you will use for the Android TV
- Next, let your TV gather data from your Android phone and follow the on-screen instructions
- You’ll be requested to install the applications, install them, and skip the rest
- That’s it, you have successfully completed the Android TV Setup
Set up an Android TV using the remote
- When your TV states, “Immediately set up your TV with your Android telephone?” utilize your remote to pick Skip.
- Associate with Wi-Fi.
- Till for a few moments till the system get the updates
- Now select the Sign in and use your remote.
- Login to your Google Account
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the androidtv.com setup/setup.
Leave a Reply