IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “Social Commerce Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which comprises insights on the global social commerce market. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, and contemporary advancements in the market.
The global social commerce market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 28.17% during 2022-2027. Social commerce represents a platform that comprises of ratings, post shares, online communities, etc., for facilitating direct interaction between sellers and buyers. It offers a personalized shopping experience to consumers and assists in the online purchase of products and services, such as personal and beauty care items, health supplements, apparel, accessories, etc. Furthermore, social commerce provides consistent audience growth, authentic engagement and traffic, high search engine ranking, brand loyalty, etc. Consequently, it is extensively utilized by various organizations for building trust with customers and expanding their overall sales.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/social-commerce-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by business model, device type and product type.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for Social Commerce Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
Global Social Commerce Market Trends:
The growing penetration of internet connectivity and the increasing number of smartphone and tablet users are some of the key factors driving the social commerce market across the globe. In addition to this, the emergence of online shopping websites is further propelling the market growth. Moreover, the widespread adoption of digital services in business processes is augmenting the demand for social commerce that helps individuals to connect via two-way communications, which, in turn, is also positively influencing the global market. Additionally, the rising utilization of social media apps, such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc., owing to the sudden outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Besides this, numerous advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), Big Data, blockchain, etc., that aid in improving the customer buying experience are projected to fuel the social commerce market over the forecasted period.
Key Players Included in Global Social Commerce Market Research Report:
- Etsy Inc.
- Meesho Inc.
- PayPal Payments Private Limited
- Pinterest Inc.
- Poshmark Inc.
- Reddit Inc.
- Taobao (Alibaba Group Holding Limited)
- Twitter Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Business Model:
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C)
Breakup by Device Type:
- Laptops and PCs
Breakup by Product Type:
- Personal and Beauty Care
- Home Products
- Health Supplements
- Food and Beverages
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Structure of the Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
TOC for the Social Commerce Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Social Commerce Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
Also Read: Pea Protein Market Report
Leave a Reply