The agony of menstruation is something we do not deserve since it is dreadful.
Pain during menstruation is not a normal feature of the menstrual cycle, despite the common misconception that this is the case. The menstrual cycle ought to be completely painless and accompanied by a bare minimum of signs and symptoms both before and after it (PMS). Acupuncture Singapore.
, traditional Chinese medicine and certain modifications to one’s way of life may be quite effective in relieving pain and other uncomfortable symptoms.
The use of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture to treat gynecological conditions has a long and illustrious history. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is the go-to option for a wide range of women’s health issues for a significant number of women even in the present day. In particular, menstrual cramps and PMS tend to react particularly well to therapies derived from traditional Chinese medicine.
German research of 201 women discovered that acupuncture does improve menstruation pain, severe cramps, and discomfort; the majority of patients reported at least a 33 percent reduction in pain after 10 acupuncture sessions. The study was conducted in Germany.
How exactly does the acupuncture treatment work?
- The stagnation of qi and blood may be effectively remove with the use of acupuncture. The fundamental purpose of the needles is to facilitate blood circulation and disseminate the energy. It is possible to restore order in both the body and the mind by bringing the flow of “qi” via the liver meridian into harmony.
- Stimulating the uterus with acupuncture raises levels of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels and reduces blood pressure, as well as enhances the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, helps to relax the muscles and decrease the frequency of uterine contractions.
- Acupuncture has been shown to affect the brain’s mood-regulating chemicals. Increased amounts of neuropeptide Y, which assist battle pain as well as PMS symptoms like irritability and mood swings, are produce as a result of this.
- Receiving acupuncture may support the body’s endocrinological system in its efforts to maintain a healthy estrogen to progesterone ratio.
- It restores harmony to the hypothalamic-pituitary axis, which is the brain’s hormone-regulating system. Its able to do this because it regulates hormones, and it may treat symptoms ranging from pain to mood.
- It makes the brain and spinal cord experience pain in a different way. When the nerves that are found in the muscles and other tissues are activate, neurohumoral substances are then release into the bloodstream.
- It decreases inflammation by encouraging the release of vascular and immunomodulatory substances. • Acupuncture treatments may counteract the factors in the body that cause pain by boosting the number of endorphins in our blood.
Why acupuncture as opposed to using pills?
Acupuncture works by rebalancing the body’s hormones and addressing the underlying cause of pain by channeling the body’s own energy in a way that mimics the body’s natural processes. The Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) hypothesis is able to grasp what causes menstrual cramps, and as a consequence, it is able to cure the issue and provide long-lasting results. In comparison to other traditional methods, such as taking painkillers or birth control pills, this one is organic, risk-free, and efficient.
What does the procedure of therapy entail?
The therapy begins five to seven days before the beginning of the patient’s period. One course consists of approximately ten treatments, and continuous treatment is perform for approximately two to four months (depending on the individual’s condition) because it takes some time to gradually adjust the hormone levels and restore balance to the menstrual cycle. One course consists of approximately ten treatments.
Acupuncture Singapore, TCM Fertility Singapore