The government of United Arab Emirates has implemented a new immigration for fully skilled foreigners. People have the opportunity to avail it without any worries. The UAE long-term residence visa, this type of visa has issued for 5 to 10 years. But It depends on eligibility and category of applicants. If you qualify in this process, you must need to have a sponsor in the UAE that can apply on your behalf.
The most common type of long-term visa residence is investor Visa Dubai which takes substantial amount of money to invest.
Who qualifies long-term visa residence?
There are two types of Long-term visas. They both have their own requirements and eligibility criteria.
- 10-year long-term visa.
- 5-year long-term visa.
10- Year long-term visa residence in Dubai:
You are eligible for the 10-Year long- term residence visa. If you fall under one of the following orders:
- You invest at least AED 10 million in the public sector (UAE Investor Visa see below)
- You’re a person with a technical knowing, medical related things, scientist, innovator, specialist, or of specialist in the field of culture and art, as well as masterminds of computer programming, electronics, electrical and biotechnology.
5-Year long-term visa residence in Dubai:
You are eligible for a 5-Year long- term residence visa if you fall under one of the following orders:
- You invest in a property in the UAE (Investor Visa also known as the Property Visa UAE)
- You’re an entrepreneur with being design which has a minimal capital of AED.
- You’re an outstanding pupil who has a minimal grade of 95 in a public or private secondary academy.
- A GPA of at least 3.75 in a university in or outside the country after you graduate.
Since online information keeps changing. Make sure to know all you need before you apply or invest.
What should I have when applying for Long-Term Residence Visa?
When applying for Long-term residence visa you must have several documents.
When you are applying for entry permit in Dubai you need such documents that are:
- Copy of your passport
- Passport-size pictures
- Bank Statement for the past 6 months
- Any additional documents related to your purpose:
- Company Trade License Copy
- Copy of Partnership Contract (if applicable)
- ID of other partners (if applicable)
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association (for LLC)
- Proof of accreditation by the relevant UAE authority (for specialized talents)
- Proof of patent (for investors)
When applying for the long-term residence visa once you’re in the UAE, you need the following documents:
- Your entry permit
- Medical test
- Immigration Establishment Card
- Any documents related to your purpose of travel
this is not the complete list of documents. It can be differ for each case. But You also need to obtain the approval from UAE authorities prior applying for Investment visa in Dubai. This is sensitive nature of visa that’s why you must seek help from the authorized legal entities.
How do you get Investor visa in Dubai/UAE?
If you But want to get Investor visa in Dubai and anywhere else in UAE, you must need to invest AED 10 million in the public sector or AED 5 million properties in LLC formation Dubai.
- Making a deposit in an investment fund
- Setting up a new company in the UAE, whose capital is at least AED 10 million
- Getting a mate in an being company, handed that your shares aren’t lower than AED 10 million
- Also, when you invest the plutocrat, you must make sure that
- It isn’t lent you save the investment for at least three years.
Investing in the public sector:
- For scientists: You must be accredited by the Emirates Scientists Council.
- For artists: You must be accredited by the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development.
- For formulators: You must have a patent of value (accredited by the Ministry of Economy.
- For croakers and specialists: You must fulfill at least one of the following conditions
- You hold a PhD degree issued by one of the top 500 universities in the world
- You have a PhD degree and 10- time professional experience in your field
- You have an award or instrument of appreciation related to your field
- You’re a member of an association related to your field
- You have published papers or scientific books in famed publications related to your field
- You have specialized in an area that’s of precedence to the UAE.