Have you enrolled for the CA foundation courses? Then you must first go through the Revised CA Foundation Subjects list for the coming exam.
As you know, due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, the classes are not conducted properly. The ICAI has made some updates in the subjects to reduce the exam pressure of students. Therefore, to make the aspirants’ preparation easier, CA Wizard has provided the list of the revised ICAI CA foundation subject list.
CA Foundation is the first level in the way of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Candidates who have appeared for the 12th board exam conducted by any Board constituted by law in India or an exam recognized by the Central Government are eligible for this course. Once candidates have done the registration for this course, they must be aware of the revised CA foundation syllabus, subject list, marking scheme, paper pattern, etc.
Candidates can start their preparation for the exam only when they are aware of all the subjects coming into the exam. Read this article carefully, to learn about the newly revised CA foundation subject list.
Newly Revised CA Foundation Subjects List
The ICAI has changed the subjects for the upcoming exam. Thus, the list of the updated syllabus is given below:
- Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting
- Paper 2: Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Business Laws
- Business Correspondence and Reporting
- Paper 3: Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics
- Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
- Business Economics
- Business and Commercial Knowledge
Updated CA Foundation Marks Distribution
|Papers||CA Foundation Subjects||Marks Distribution|
|1||Principle and Practices of Accounting||100 Marks|
|2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and reporting
1. Business Laws
2. Business Correspondence and Reporting
|3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning and Statistics.
1. Business Mathematics
2. Logical Reasoning
|4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge
Section A: Business Economics
Section B: Business and Commercial Knowledge
Updated CA Foundation Paper Pattern
The CA foundation paper pattern 2021 is explained below:
- CA Foundation consists of four subjects, a total of 400 marks whereas each subject consists of 100 marks.
- In the CA foundation course, 2 subjects are objectives and 2 subjects are subjective.
- Moreover, 0.25 negative marking is done for every wrong question from an objective subject.
- Students have an option to choose between English and Hindi Medium.
- Students need to score a minimum of 40% marks in every subject and a minimum of 50% aggregate in overall subjects.
CA Foundation Subjects List from CA Wizard!
A subject list is a kind of an instructive tool that helps candidates to know what all papers they need to study as well as what all chapters it includes. Also, it provides a basic idea of what is expected to complete the entire course session.
Therefore, CA Wizard subjects include the topics and concepts on the basis of which students have to appear for the CA foundation exam. A subject list here serves as a a settling between the candidates and the exams that helps them to prepare for exams as per the revised syllabus, paper pattern, marking scheme, etc. And, in the end, helps candidates to be well-prepared for the coming exams.
What is the prominent feature of the well-designed CA Wizard’s subject list?
- The subject list conveys to candidates a clear picture of the syllabus, as well as the knowledge they will gain throughout the course session.
- Also, it helps candidates to plan their preparation for the coming exams as per the subject requirement.
- Moreover, it helps to build a connection between candidates and their journey of preparation for the exams by stating the objectives and goals to be achieved for the exam.
- It also helps candidates to understand the course by providing a detailed course structure.
- The CA Wizard’s subject list has an updated marking scheme, which ultimately improves a candidate’s exam performance.
- Also, it helps candidates in understanding the course, its intent, and learning strategies.
- And finally, it helps candidates to plan a strategy for the coming exam.
How do a CA Wizards updated CA foundation subjects help candidates learn effectively?
- The particular subject includes units and sections to be covered while preparing for the examinations.
- Each subject also includes the marking scheme allotted to different units and chapters. Knowing the marking scheme will help candidates to form a strategy on how to prepare each unit with a higher or lower marking scheme.
- Moreover, candidates with a clear understanding of the subjects and the weightage of each topic will help them decide how much time they require for each topic.
- Generally, the exam papers are designed as per the latest subjects only. So, preparing accordingly will help candidates to crack the CA foundation exams easily.
How can candidates prepare from the CA Wizard’s subject list?
- Once you are enrolled for the CA foundation course, candidates must go through the entire updated subject list.
- Before starting any section make a list of the topics included in the subject so that there is no wastage of time in preparing for unimportant topics.
- Once candidates have a clear understanding of the subjects and their topic-wise marking scheme, they can decide how much time is require to complete a particular section.
- Lastly, candidates have to prepare for each of the subjects without leaving any topic or section. Thus, it will help candidates to prepare well for the coming exams.
In conclusion, candidates can go through the CA Wizard’s CA foundation subjects list for the preparation of the coming exams. After knowing the well-structured subject list, we can say that a subject list is just like a study plan with directions to crack the CA foundation exam easily. It thus helps candidates to stay focused on their preparation. And finally helps candidates to become more productive and effective learners.
Leave a Reply