Last Updated on October 20, 2022 by HassanShabeer
While developing a crypto project has to be top-notch, reaching out and marketing to the right customers and stakeholders is equally important. Hence, many crypto projects usually debate in selecting the best crypto marketing agency. Since crypto marketing is very different from traditional marketing due to the volatile and nascent nature of the industry, the skill and talent that the agency possesses also need to be different to give a head start to the crypto project. There are hundreds of crypto marketing firms out there in the market across geographies and most of them provide similar services. Hence it is necessary to thoroughly scan through their profiles and credentials before hiring them. Below is a loose checklist that crypto project teams would want to consider before picking up the right crypto marketing agency
- Look through their portfolio of work: Looking at reviews of previous and present customers of the crypto marketing agency is one of the finest ways to judge its expertise, credentials, and skills. If the agency has enough clients for whom they have successfully executed marketing projects, this could be the right agency for the respective project..
- Services Offered: While selecting a crypto marketing agency, the project team may also like to look at the agency’s services and whether they fit the project’s requirements. For example, if the focus is on brand awareness of the project, on might want to select a firm that is strong in social media marketing or influencer marketing and if the marketing effort is towards community building one may choose an agency that is strong in crypto community management service.
- Stakeholders or Influencer associated: While going through initial presentation and conversations one may also want to look at the list of crypto influencers and other stakeholders associated with the agency or have collaborated in the the past of other projects. This also adds to the credibility of the crypto marketing agency as established crypto influencers will only associate with credible and authentic agencies and not with inexperienced or mischievous ones.
- Focus on team and experts in the agency: before picking up a crypto marketing agency one should also look at the experts associated with the team. If the agency, especially if it is a new agency, has some renowned crypto marketers and proven marketing executors as part of their team, there is more likelihood that the project may be a success despite the firms credentials. A simple check on linkedin or any other professional networking site should be a good enough exercise to get the background of the team. Also the size of the team is equally important. A small team, even if competent enough, may not be able to handle too large of a project as they may run out of bandwidth.
- Budget and Pricings: A complete no brainer of a point to consider. The complete crypto market effort relies on how much is the project team ready to spend on the crypto marketing agencies effort and their strategies. It is always advisable to check on the prices and associated services and weather they provide value to the money spend. A lot of crypto marketing agencies provide a basket of services and many a time the project team ends up paying for services which they dont use thus reducing the Return On Investment (ROI) of the marketing activity. Hence it is advisable to alway look for customized options before hiring or collaborating with them.
As each of the project has a specific demand for marketing and everyone one wants to work with the best in the business, it is very critical for project teams to evaluate following points before onboarding a marketing agency. The right agency might get the down in a much quicker time and with an improved Return On Investment (ROI) than a company that offers plethora of services or is expensive.