The FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) is the United States based agency that controls the trucking industry. Its basic and foremost duty is to reduce injuries crashes, and mortality rates involving. Many profitable organizations will arrange process agents in any state for a fee. In the United States, you can find easily a well-educated and trained FMCSA Process Agent.
Hiring the Right Process Agent for Your Work
Hiring the right process agent for the right job has much more important as well as not an easy task. You have to face a lot of issues if you hire a process agent that does not have proper systems. You could face hard fines and punishments against your motor carrier business. In case if your FMCSA process agent does not receive the notices and get them to you in time. So hiring the right agent for your business is very important to avoid any hassle or inconvenience.
Process Agent Service includes the following things to do:
- Electronic service of process delivery, BOC-3 Filing, and no hidden fee
- Representation in all states no matter how
- Quick & modest handling of tax and important legal documents
Motor Carriers and FMCSA Process Agent
A process agent means a registered agent is responsible for getting important national legal documents and mail on behalf of establishments.
- A process agent must file the BOC-3 form with the FMCSA, for transportation companies
- Process agents need to be located in each state in which they are certified to operate, for motor carriers and brokers.
- In all states of description, the process agent must have a physical address
- A process agent must be available during normal business hours, to provide guidance at the physical address
All types of motor carriers including Truckers BOC 3 can also be made when required and needed.
What is a BOC-3 Form?
In the United States, a BOC-3 filing is a federal filing that assigns a process agent on behalf of a transportation company in the state in which the company is approved to do business. A BOC-3 filing is needed before a transportation company is granted authority to function. FMCSA approved BOC 3 form is needed to become an FMCSA process agent. To award operating authority, the FMCSA, Truckers BOC 3 and some other agencies in the United States require the form.
Advantages of FMCSA Process Agent Services
- Process agent goes outside fulfilling the legal requirement
- Provide alerts and tools to help you stay on top
- Process agent services don’t charge extra for the services you need to stay informed
- Managing and handling all necessary and official documents
- Speedy and efficient handling of important state, tax, and legal documents
- Professional and diffident service of process delivery
- Digitally documents processing service
- Immediate reviewing of documents
- Outclass customer service that is exceptional
- Available by phone, email, or chat
- Knowledgeable representatives
- Always ready and well prepared to answer your questions
Purpose of a FMCSA Process Agent and Motor Carriers
The purpose of the process agent for the motor carrier is to provide help to any individual on the behalf of the motor carrier. The company or individual selected to take the service of the process on behalf of the motor carrier is a process agent for motor carriers.
Real-Time Document Delivery
This means that when you are on-road or away from home, your process agent should be able to deliver your service of process and other legal communication. A process agent will upload all your documents rapidly on the same day when you need or required them. And they try their best to contact you on time as well. You can log in and see your documents anywhere at any anytime. Real-time document delivery is very important for the sake of avoiding any fines or any other inconvenience.