Social media has made us more aware of our surroundings. It has also provided us with numerous platforms to showcase the best versions of ourselves. Instagram is the most popular social media platform today. The app has millions of users and is a part of many lives on a daily basis. People can use this platform to showcase their lives and share their happy moments with more and more people. Being Instagram ready is extremely important to social media influencers because it is a part of their job to hop online, go live, share their day’s highlights, and cater to their audience. This becomes all the more challenging as being presentable all the time is not an easy task. Here are some makeup tips and products such as a strobe crème and a tinted moisturiser that will help you stay Instagrammable at all times.
Makeup Tips to Look Instagram Ready
- Use a tinted moisturiser: Well-moistured skin is necessary for proper makeup application. A tinted moisturiser is a great way to ensure your makeup does not dry you out. It would keep your skin hydrated underneath layers of heavy makeup and facilitate even base application. You can mix your tinted moisturiser with a strobe crème for a natural glow and no-makeup look.
- Use the measly amount of base: People often use a lot of foundation and base on their faces, thinking it would make them look airbrushed. However, using too much product makes you look cakier and more layered. Instead, use small amounts of foundation on the problem areas on your face and look naturally flawless. You can use a tinted moisturiser in place of a foundation.
- Concealer for a flawless finish: Using a concealer to spot correct imperfections is a convenient way to get an airbrushed look. Highlight the high points of your face with a brightening concealer. Check out Lotus Makeup ECOSTAY Insta Hide Crème Concealer range and find the right shade that suits your complexion. The formula instantly covers dark spots and blemishes and brightens your face for a flawless base.
- Pay attention to eyebrows: Eyebrows frame your face and must not be ignored. A well-defined brow can make or break a look. Tame your eyebrows and define them using a brow definer or pencil close to your brow hair colour. You can try Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer BD-1 Choco Brown or BD-2 Natural Noir, as these colours suit eyebrow hair to give natural-looking fuller brows. Draw small hair-like strokes for a more natural look, and apply strobe crème below your brow bone for a better finish.
- Highlight the heights: Highlighting can make a lot of difference in your look. By highlighting the high points, you can change how the light strikes you. Use a strobe crème on your cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and cupid’s bow for a natural glow. Try Lotus Makeup Proedit Silk Touch Glow Strobe Cream SC1 Gold/ SC2 Pink Creme for an ultra-sheer and high definition finish. This strobe crème enhances your skin’s natural shine without any residue.
- Define your lips: Do not forget to define your lips before applying any lip product. Well-lined lips look fuller, and also do not let your lipstick smudge for a long time. You can use a lip tint for a natural flush of colour on the lips.
In conclusion, following the above-mentioned makeup tips would give you an Instagram ready look. Grab your phones and go live with #nofilter confidently!
Leave a Reply