The secret to choosing the right frame for you lies in a few tips and tricks and not being a fashion expert. Many things go into consideration when selecting an eyewear frame for yourself. It isn’t an impossible task to choose the best eyewear frame, regardless of how tricky and intimidating it might look.
Here are a few simple ways of determining the right frame for your face.
Guidelines on How to Choose the Right Frame?
Understand and Learn About Your Face Shape
It is safe to bet that you either have an oval face shape, a square face shape, a diamond face, a heart, or a round face. It is easy to determine your face shape by looking into the mirror. Once you know your face type, you can easily choose the right frame that complements it and balances it. While specific frames would accentuate your facial features, others would make it look slimmer.
- Round Face: If you are blessed with a round face, choose frame shapes like rectangular and square. Both of these frame shapes give an illusion of a slimmer face and are also known to enhance your facial features.
- Oval Face: Frames with strong bri8dge are more comprehensive than your face’s broadest part, and this is what makes them ideal for oval face.
- Square Face: Those frames that can soften the angularity of your face are the best glasses for face shape: square. Besides, it should also sit high on your nose’s bridge. Oval shaped and round-faced eyeglass frames will impart a thinner look to your square face.
- Diamond Face: Go for rimless or oval eyewear frames if you have a diamond face shape since they can keep your facial features balanced besides defining your unique attributes. Hoos from amongst fun and funky frames like cat-eye and horn-rim style.
- Heart-Shaped Face: There are various eyewear frames like winged-out frames with rounded bases to complement your features and balance them.
- Bottom-Heavy Frames
Go for this frame, especially if you have a narrow chin.
- Low-Set Temples Frames
For those worrying about the width of your forehead and thinking about how to choose the right frame for the same, go for styles like frames with low-set temples to pull your attention towards the downside.
- Oval Shaped Frames
Oval shaped frames can balance your facial features if you are bothered about your narrow chin, by attracting attention to your eyes.
- Rimless Frames
It is just what you need if you don’t like your eyeglasses to steal the show.
Choose the right frame while understanding and keeping in mind that opposites attract. Always go for eyeglasses that contrast your facial colour and balance your prominent features.
The Frame Colour Must Complement Your Complexion Flawlessly
The following step after understanding sunglasses for face shape and determining your face type is to choose frame colours based on your skin tone. Always go for shades of blue, grey and black when you have a lighter skin tone. As for warmer skin tones, choose warmer colours like red, pink and tan. Once you are confident about which colours to choose according to your skin, you can help your personality shine through the frames.
Take Your Lifestyle into Account
We all have different approaches and ways of living our lives and this is the reason why you should understand your lifestyle and take it into account before selecting eyewear frames and sunglasses for face shapes. If you happen to be an athlete or engaged in a labour-intensive organization like construction sites, you would need sturdily built and durable frames that can resist dust and stay put for the entire day.
For important conferences with clients and frequent business meetings, you would need a sophisticated frame with many angles. However, for vacation at the beaches, always go for colourful and quirky glasses that stand out.
Maintain Your Sassy Personality
Frames are the best ways of flaunting your personality. When seeking an answer to the most-asked question, “how to choose the right frame?” you shouldn’t forget to portray your character. While you can always choose the right pattern frames and shapes, picking comfy frames is crucial.
Think of choosing frames that define your personality. It doesn’t matter which eyewear you choose; make sure you are completely confident.
When you have to choose the right frame, do so while considering your personality, lifestyle, style preference, age, and complexion. As long as you can select the right frame for your eyewear, you can continue earning style points wherever you go since eyewear is known to display your personality. Finding the perfect frame for you is easy when you know how to make the right colour decision.