NMIMS Distance Education Undergraduate Admission BBA- The bachelor of business administration program at NMIMS Distance Education is a three-year program. Students who have passed their intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks from the educational board are eligible for this course. This distance university costs a total tuition of 1, 31,000 INR approx. for this degree, but the applicant must pay it all at once; if students pay annually, the fee is 47,000 INR approx, and if students pay semester-by-semester, the fee is 25000 INR approx.
undergraduate curriculum that focuses on accounting, economics, and related subjects. NMIMS offers this curriculum on a three-year cycle executive MBA in India. It charges 94000 INR approx. On whole, 33,000 INR approx. every year, and 18,000 INR approx. per semester. To be eligible to enroll in this program at this university, candidates must complete 10+2 from an accredited board and get at least 50% in their 12th board examinations in any stream.
MBA Information Technology and System Management NMIMS Distance Education
Students who grasp the principles of information technology and its numerous applications in a variety of sectors typically pick this course for specialization. The course is divided into four semesters. The candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or an AIU-accredited school with a minimum of 50% grades.
The executive MBA in India program is geared toward those interested in management and business analytics. This program lasts two years and consists of four semesters of academic study. Students should meet their educational requirements, which include graduating with a minimum of 55% in their graduation degree and a minimum of two years of work experience. MBA courses involve topics such as business management, marketing, finance, and communication. The entire price for the MBA program at NMIMS is around 4 lakh INR.
Exam Pattern for NMIMS Distance Education in 2022
Assignments, presentations, tests, and a project report comprise the examination approach. Generally, assignments are application- or case-based. Exams are composed of a variety of components, including objective and application-oriented tests. Both of these components must be supplied electronically.
Postgraduate students are expected to submit projects worth up to 100 points to the institution.
The question paper is composite, containing both multiple choice and descriptive or comprehensive questions.
NMIMS Distance Education Previous examination papers
The Executive MBA in India NMIMS University does not make available genuine previous papers. There are just five accessible prior paper examples. These examinations are develope by the university’s expertise for applicants preparing for the NPAT exam. It is a university-administer entrance examination use to identify eligible applicants for undergraduate and integrate degree programs. The paper is divide into components that assess quantitative, verbal, and general intellect, as well as English language skills.
NMIMS Guidelines for Distance Education
To prepare for the NMIMS admission exams, administer mock examinations and analyze them to determine your strengths and shortcomings.
- Complete your curriculum vitae.
- Speed is critical when it comes to resolving interpretation problems. Applicants must strive to improve their calculating speed.
- Daily newspaper reading can help you improve your grammar and vocabulary.
- It is important to solve several old papers. It will improve your ability to solve puzzles and riddles.
- Dates to remember: In the first week of June 2022, the results will be release. Counseling will begin in June 2022, during the third week.
Application Process for NMIMS Distance Education in 2022
- Complete the university’s registration form.
- You must pay the Admission cost specified.
- Visit the enrollment partner with all required documentation.
- Academic transcripts, job experience, passport-sized pictures, and identification images. You may visit Languex Translation if you require fast, accurate, and affordable transcript translation services.
- The university conducts selection sessions instead of interviews for the programs.
- MBA(X) and MBA (WX).
- The counselor will check your papers before uploading them to the system in their current state.
Then you must pay the charge. There are TWO methods of fee submission, namely online and by check payable to SVKM’S NMIMS.
After confirmation of all of the preceding processes for an executive MBA in India, the applicant’s admission will be finaliz.
The candidate will then be award a student ID or student number. It is issue upon approval of the paperwork and fees by the university.
Leave a Reply